Refresher Medication Aide
***READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING.
Table of Contents
About This Class
This is the annual continuing education for VIRGINIA Registered Medication Aides (68hr – Assisted Living) and required every 3 years for non-registered Medication Technicians (32hr Medication Technicians in Adult Day Cares, Adolescent Group Homes, Correctional Facilities).
Topics covered include but are not limited to:
- updates on regulations
- medication administration
- insulin administration
- patient safety
- facility-specific topics
This class is completely Online.
Learn online wherever is convenient for you.
Class can be accessed on your:
Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone!
- The same email address is required to register throughout this class.
- Online Access Links are emailed weekdays only.
- Monday through Friday at 11am and 3pm.
- * No Exceptions- please do not call nights, holidays, or weekends.
Class Dates & Times
Online Class Dates:
- Check Calendar for class start dates.
- Class is ONLINE!
- Online class portion may be accessed 24/7.
- ONLINE (asynchronous) via GoToTraining platform. ACCESS LINK PROVIDED VIA EMAIL.
- 4 hours (includes tests)
Registered Medication Aide (RMA), Medication Aide
*per Virginia Board of Nursing See Link
- Upon successful completion of the course, Certificates will be provided within 14 Business Days (count ONLY Monday through Friday non-holidays).
- Test completion date will be your Certificate date.
- Certificates will only be sent to the PAYOR (Self-pay belongs to individual, company paid belongs to company).
- All fees are non-refundable once classes have started, or you have accessed any of the information.